This page requires java-script to be enabled. Please adjust your browser-settings.
Honors and Awards
Civil, Hydraulic Engineering & Railway Transportation
Disaster Prevention Technology
Anti-Seismic and Vibration Control
Technical Report Abstracts
Forum and Public Interests Activities
GSDI 15 World Conference
Conference Date: 29 November 2016 to 2 December 2016 Taiwan , Taipei
No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City 11568, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
The GSDI World Conference has built a reputation for excellence in content and relocates across the globe to offer geospatial specialists in all parts of the world opportunities to better exchange ideas and learn from global peers in building spatial data infrastructure (SDI). GSDI 15 offers numerous opportunities for oral presentations, posters and refereed publications. We invite presentations covering the full range of practice, development and research experiences that advance the practice and theory of spatially enabling citizens, government, and industry.
● Mark Reichardt, President and CEO of the Open Geospatial Consortium, Inc. (OGC);
● Ed Parsons Geospatial Technologist of Google;
● Menno-Jan Kraak Principle of the International Cartographic Association;
● Hidenori Tamagawa, Professor of Tokyo Metropolitan University;
● Dewayany Sutrisno, President of Indonesian Society for Remote Sensing;
● Vern Singhroy, Professor of International Space University;
● Satoshi Sekiguchi, Director General of the Division of Information Technology and Human Factors, AIST Japan.
Global Spatial Data Infrastructure Association
Ministry of the Interior, R.O.C.(Taiwan)
Taiwan Association Disaster Prevention Industry
Sinotech Engineering Consultants, Inc.
GIS Research center, FCU
Taiwan Group on Earth Observations
Copyright © Sinotech Engineering Consultants, Inc. , All Rights Reserved. •
280 Xinhu 2nd Rd., Neihu Dist., Taipei, Taiwan (R.O.C.) 114065 Tel: 886-2-87919198 Fax: 886-2-87912198 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org